- Breathtaking views over the city and a part of the harbour through the large windows and balcony of the apartment.
- Roof terrace takes the stunning views to the next level.
- Well honoured mid-rise apartment offering very high efficiency ratio.
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout with modern dark-colour wood flooring and wooden fixtures.
- Vast living room with full height sliding doors to the balcony has tremendous furnishing possibilities.
- Dining room allows for a big dining table set and cupboards.
- One entire wall of the huge master bedroom is dedicated to built-in hardwood wardrobes, and a large walk-in closet is attached to the second bedroom.
- Exceptionally long master bathroom is elegantly designed, with the toilet set at one end and the shower and basins at the other end. There is even additional space designated to a dressing table.
- Second ensuite bathroom is of equal elegance as the master bathroom, featuring dark hardwood, beige marble and concealed lighting.
- Two more sizeable bedrooms for various furnishing options.
- Built-in kitchen cabinets provide more than enough storage space for all cooking utencils. High quality built-in appliances are installed, including gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Washer and dryer are placed separately in the utility room at the end of the kitchen.
- An additional bathroom comes convenient when entertaining guests.
- Two rooms and a bathroom next to the utility room for your helpers.
- Square-shaped balcony extends the living room and is perfect for alfresco dinners.
- Internal staircase leads to the private roof terrace that could become a playground and barbeque/party venue.