- Breathtaking views over the city and a part of the harbour through the large windows and balcony of the apartment.
- Roof terrace takes the stunning views to the next level.
- Well honoured mid-rise apartment offering very high efficiency ratio.
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout with modern dark-colour wood flooring and wooden fixtures.
- Vast living room with full height sliding doors to the balcony has tremendous furnishing possibilities.
- Dining room allows for a big dining table set and cupboards.
- One entire wall of the huge master bedroom is dedicated to built-in hardwood wardrobes, and a large walk-in closet is attached to the second bedroom.
- Exceptionally long master bathroom is elegantly designed, with the toilet set at one end and the shower and basins at the other end. There is even additional space designated to a dressing table.
- Second ensuite bathroom is of equal elegance as the master bathroom, featuring dark hardwood, beige marble and concealed lighting.
- Two more sizeable bedrooms for various furnishing options.
- Built-in kitchen cabinets provide more than enough storage space for all cooking utencils. High quality built-in appliances are installed, including gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Washer and dryer are placed separately in the utility room at the end of the kitchen.
- An additional bathroom comes convenient when entertaining guests.
- Two rooms and a bathroom next to the utility room for your helpers.
- Square-shaped balcony extends the living room and is perfect for alfresco dinners.
- Internal staircase leads to the private roof terrace that could become a playground and barbeque/party venue.
4 Bedroom Luxury Unit for Rent at Grenville House Central Mid Levels
RentalHK$ 330,000 / month
Saleable Area3,349 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms4
No of Bathrooms3
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Grenville House
Grenville House 3 Magazine Gap Road Central Mid Levels Central District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1972
No of Storeys12
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks10
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Central Mid Levels
For Saleable Area
HK$ 53 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 99 / month / sq. ft. is 86%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.