- Birdeye's views overlooking Kowloon Peninsula and North Point can be admired from the private roof terrace and almost everywhere inside the apartment.
- From the second bedroom and the other side of the roof terrace is a neighbourhood view with some green.
- This unusual gem in North Point Hill has been meticulously renovated with off white paint, laminated mahogany wooden flooring, ceiling lights and window treatment. Split-type air conditioning is installed.
- Quality furniture such as two and three-seat sofas, coffee table, TV console, dining set and sideboard in the living and dining room are supplied by the landlord.
- Built-in king-size bed base, side tables, desk, and lots of built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom.
- Second bedroom includes a double bed, dresser and desk.
- Study room off the master bedroom features glass and wooden cabinets and shelves from walls to walls, as well as a desk long enough for two people.
- Galley kitchen is equipped with gas hob, exhaust hood and fridge freezer, with lots of cabinets for storage.
- Both bathrooms are fitted with beige tiles and cabinets, and shower cubicles with glass doors.
- Maid's room behind the kitchen includes built-in bed and shelves, air-con and bathroom.
- A store room is found under the staircase, and another spacious store room with shelves is next to the maid's room.
- Loose furniture is optional.
- Access the roof terrace through an internal staircase which features weather-proof wooden deck with cover and full-length windows and glass door. The roller blinds and steel gate enhance privacy and security.
- Enjoy the sweeping view of the Hong Kong skyline from your rooftop terrace, have a barbeque gathering with family and friends, plant some herbs, or just sit back and relax on a lounge chair in the evenings.
- A washer dryer is installed on the rooftop terrace. This area is protected from the rain, so you can hang your laundry outdoor.
- Easy access to central areas via shuttle bus, bus and minibus. The shuttle bus runs a circular route to Fortress Hill MTR, Marble Road wet market and North Point wet market every 20 to 30 minutes for residents.
- A few minutes walk to the supermarket on Cloud View Road.