- Birdeye's views overlooking Kowloon Peninsula and North Point can be admired from the private roof terrace and almost everywhere inside the apartment.
- From the second bedroom and the other side of the roof terrace is a neighbourhood view with some greenery.
- This unusual gem in North Point Hill has been meticulously renovated with off white paint, laminated mahogany wooden flooring, ceiling lights and window treatment. Split-type air conditioning is installed.
- Quality furniture such as two and three-seat sofas, coffee table, TV console, dining set and sideboard in the living and dining room are supplied by the landlord.
- Built-in king-size bed base, side tables, desk, and lots of built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom.
- Second bedroom includes a double bed, dresser and desk.
- Study off the master bedroom features glass and wooden cabinets and shelves from walls to walls, as well as a desk long enough for two people.
- Galley kitchen is equipped with gas hob, exhaust hood and fridge freezer, with lots of cabinets for storage.
- Both bathrooms are fitted with beige tiles and cabinets, and shower cubicles with glass doors.
- Maid's room behind the kitchen includes built-in bed and shelves, air-con and bathroom.
- A store room is found under the staircase, and another spacious store room with shelves is next to the maid's room.
- Loose furniture is optional.
- Access the roof terrace through an internal staircase which features weather-proof wooden deck with cover and full-length windows and glass door. The roller blinds and steel gate enhance privacy and security.
- Enjoy the sweeping view of the Hong Kong skyline from your rooftop terrace, have a barbeque gathering with family and friends, plant some herbs, or just sit back and relax on a lounge chair in the evenings.
- A washer dryer is installed on the rooftop terrace. This area is protected from the rain, so you can hang your laundry outdoor.
- Easy access to central areas via shuttle bus, bus and minibus. The shuttle bus runs a circular route to Fortress Hill MTR, Marble Road wet market and North Point wet market every 20 to 30 minutes for residents.
- A few minutes walk to the supermarket on Cloud View Road.
2 Bedroom Unit at Summit Court | For Sale Braemar Hill
Saleable Area1,622 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms2
No of Bathrooms2
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Summit Court
Summit Court 144-158 Tin Hau Temple Road Braemar Hill Eastern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1966
No of Storeys20
Units Per Floor1
No Of Blocks1
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Braemar Hill
For Saleable Area
HK$ 25,729 / sq. ft.
@HK$ 35,758 / sq. ft. is 39%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.