- Open views of the city and the neighbouring buildings.
- Efficient accommodation in a prestigious building.
- Well maintained throughout with lacquered wooden floorings.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows brighten the vast living room and dining room.
- Family room could be converted into a study or bedroom. You can even knock down the partition wall between this room and the living and dining room to make a bigger open floorplan.
- Walk-in closet in the master bedroom, and built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms for ample storage space.
- Master bedroom and second bedroom can fit queen-size beds and include ensuite bathrooms. Two other bedrooms are about the same size and are good for double beds and accompanying furniture.
- The three bathrooms, two of which ensuites, as well as the kitchen are newly renovated.
- Kitchen has lots of cabinets and fitted in electrical appliances.
- Utility area and maid's room are located behind the kitchen.
- Balcony off the living and dining room can fit a pair of chairs and a small table.