- Expansive views over the city and a part of the harbour.
- Beautifully decorated, spacious and bright living and dining room accentuated with false ceiling, recessed lighting, arch doors leading into the bedrooms, and french doors to the balcony. A rear window brings in a green view.
- Master bedroom is big and has built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom.
- Two other bedrooms are similar size and suitable for children and guests.
- Clean and tidy kitchen and bathrooms with simple decorations that suit most families.
- Plenty of cabinets along with built-in exhaust hood, gas hobs, fridge, microwave and built-in oven in the galley style kitchen, leading into the utility room with the washer and dryer.
- Maid's quarters and adjoining washroom is also at the back of the kitchen.
- Sliding open the glass doors of the living and dining room and enjoy the air from the balcony.