- Lush landscaped views with a few buildings in the western side of Mid-levels district.
- Partial view of the Harbour, Kowloon Peninsula and Mid-levels high rise can be seen from the kitchen.
- Tastefully designed apartment with bleached wooden flooring, off-white paint, nice ceiling lighting fixtures and split-type air-con throughout.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room benefits from floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors to the balcony.
- Big master bedroom is large enough to fit a king-size bed and comes with two sets of quality built-in wardrobes.
- Two more good-size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Windows on two sides of the third bedroom provide cross breeze.
- Nicely renovated kitchen comes with gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, washer and dryer and plenty of cabinets for storage. Smoke glass sliding doors at the counter top open into the living and dining room and can conveniently serve your meals.
- Modern and elegant bathrooms in light colour marble. Master bathroom provides a shower and the guest bathroom a bathtub.
- Maid's room with its own bathroom behind the kitchen is fitted with a bunk bed and storage space.
- Balcony with wooden floor tiles can fit a two chairs and a table for relaxation and enjoyment of the lush green surroundings.