- A sought-after, colonial-style, apartment standing in the cul de sac on Upper MacDonell Road.
- Attractive harbour view beyond Central Business District.
- Spectacular fire works above the harbour on festive occasions.
- Newly renovated throughout with painted walls and ceiling in white, coupled with brand new wood-simulated tile flooring in cream colour, the apartment has a clean and bright look.
- Split-type air-con keep the summer months cool.
- Combined living and dining room has sliding doors leading to the balcony.
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in the three bedrooms are made of quality wood.
- Three windows on two adjacent walls of the very large master bedroom bring in lots of natural light and fresh air.
- Big kitchen comes with plenty of cabinets, built-in cooker hood, three-ring cooker and oven, as well as a refrigerator.
- Modern master bathroom provides a shower over bath. Guest bathroom has a glassed-in shower.
- Maid's room and its washroom are located at the rear of the apartment, and the washer and dryer are installed in this room, making it a functional utility room option.
- A laundary area outside the kitchen has a real colonial touch.
- The balcony has a raised flower bed and is perfect for casual drinks and enjoying the breeze and sunshine.