- Looks to the buildings along Conduit Road.
- Extremely efficient apartment with colonial charm and high ceilings.
- Light-coloured wooden flooring paired with white painted walls throughout.
- Combined living and dining room allows for clearly defined entertaining and dining sections.
- Master bedroom is fitted with walk-in closet. Other bedrooms are large and come with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and curtains.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed, the second bedroom is suitable for a queen-size bed and the third bedroom for a double bed.
- Big kitchen includes range hood, fridge, and microwave.
- Modern master bathroom in cream-colour marble, second ensuite bathroom and guest bathroom features overhead shower.
- Maid's room can fit a double bed and wardrobe, and a bathroom is conveniently located next by.
- Separate washer and dryer is provided in utility room.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
- Large balcony extends the living and dining room and is perfect for a dining table with two chairs.