- Panoramic views of Botanical Gardens, Central Business District and a part of Victoria Harbour.
- Wooden flooring and painted walls and ceilings throughout the premises are well maintained.
- Floor-to-ceiling height windows across the front of the living and dining room bring in ample natural light and the open views.
- Large master bedroom includes a dressing area, one wall of built-in wardrobes, and a luxury ensuite bathroom providing dual basins and standing shower next to a marble bathtub.
- Second bedroom has sufficient space to place a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Third bedroom also consists of floor-to-ceiling built-in storage and can be a study or guest room.
- Upgraded modern kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge and wine fridge.
- Dual basins on the marble countertop and a bathtub in the guest bathroom.
- Good-size maid's room can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Washer and dryer are installed separately in the utility room.