- Lovely green views and neighbourhood view.
- The unusual apartment with the private terrace has the feel of an independent house. The French concertina doors and all windows are double-glazed.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with extraordinary high ceilings. The inside living space benefits from the view of the terrace outside through the French concertina doors.
- Living and dining room features the slanted skylight and French doors leading to the private terrace.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with expansive windows. There are slanted skylights also in the master bedroom. One wall of the master bedroom is dedicated to built-in storage.
- Sizeable second and third bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing. Both rooms can accommodate king size beds.
- Cooking is made easy in the state-of-the-art semi open kitchen with built-in appliances and plenty of cabinets. A table is set for a cozy breakfast. The kitchen backsplash is designer Italian from Milan
- The master ensuite bathroom has a large basin and standing shower. Guest bathroom comes with a bathtub.
- The maid's room with its own bathroom is located behind the kitchen.
- There is a good-sized storage room.
- This rare and spacious private wrap around terrace is approximately 700sqft. It is a smooth extension of your home.
- The beautiful Spanish terracotta tiled terrace adds to the alluring character of the home.
- The private terrace has a barbecue stove and high walls extends the length of the living and dining room, second bedroom and is perfect space for parties of up to 30 people.