- Lovely green views and neighbourhood view.
- The unusual apartment with the private terrace has the feel of an independent house. The French concertina doors and all windows are double-glazed.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with extraordinary high ceilings. The inside living space benefits from the view of the terrace outside through the French concertina doors.
- Living and dining room features the slanted skylight and French doors leading to the private terrace.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with expansive windows. There are slanted skylights also in the master bedroom. One wall of the master bedroom is dedicated to built-in storage.
- Sizeable second and third bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing. Both rooms can accommodate king size beds.
- Cooking is made easy in the state-of-the-art semi open kitchen with built-in appliances and plenty of cabinets. A table is set for a cozy breakfast. The kitchen backsplash is designer Italian from Milan
- The master ensuite bathroom has a large basin and standing shower. Guest bathroom comes with a bathtub.
- The maid's room with its own bathroom is located behind the kitchen.
- There is a good-sized storage room.
- This rare and spacious private wrap around terrace is approximately 700sqft. It is a smooth extension of your home.
- The beautiful Spanish terracotta tiled terrace adds to the alluring character of the home.
- The private terrace has a barbecue stove and high walls extends the length of the living and dining room, second bedroom and is perfect space for parties of up to 30 people.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at Albany Court Pok Fu Lam
RentalHK$ 70,000 / month
Saleable Area1,022 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms2
Include Goverment RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for Albany Court
Albany Court 51-53 Bisney Road Pok Fu Lam Western District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1993
No of Storeys4
Units Per Floor3
No Of Blocks3
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Pok Fu Lam
For Saleable Area
HK$ 47 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 68 / month / sq. ft. is 46%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.