- Beautiful views from the private roof terrace of greenery to the far-away sea
- This newly renovated apartment is a unique family home with outside options for entertaining and enjoying an alfresco lifestyle.
- Parquet flooring and white painted walls throughout this apartment create an airy and light living space with a neutral palette for any type of furnishings.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows across opening out to a covered balcony overlooking the gardens.
- Big master bedroom is light flooded with large windows. It includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet. Separate bath and shower in the master bathroom would suit different moods and needs after a tiring day.
- Other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are large enough to accommodate queen-size beds and are bright with open views.
- Second en-suite bathroom and guest bathroom have modern finishes.
- Cooking is made easy in the state-of-the-art kitchen with top-notch built-in appliances and cabinets.
- A good-sized maids room can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Another maids room can be converted into a storeroom.
- Utility room is a good laundry area with washer and dryer installed
- A small room at the back without window is best for storage.
- Spacious private roof terrace gives an excellent outdoor space for family activities and barbeque.
- A big balcony off the living and dining room can accommodate a dining table and some chairs for romantic alfresco meals.