- Beautiful views from the private roof terrace of greenery to the far-away sea
- This newly renovated apartment is a unique family home with outside options for entertaining and enjoying an alfresco lifestyle.
- Parquet flooring and white painted walls throughout this apartment create an airy and light living space with a neutral palette for any type of furnishings.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows across opening out to a covered balcony overlooking the gardens.
- Big master bedroom is light flooded with large windows. It includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet. Separate bath and shower in the master bathroom would suit different moods and needs after a tiring day.
- Other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are large enough to accommodate queen-size beds and are bright with open views.
- Second en-suite bathroom and guest bathroom have modern finishes.
- Cooking is made easy in the state-of-the-art kitchen with top-notch built-in appliances and cabinets.
- A good-sized maids room can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Another maids room can be converted into a storeroom.
- Utility room is a good laundry area with washer and dryer installed
- A small room at the back without window is best for storage.
- Spacious private roof terrace gives an excellent outdoor space for family activities and barbeque.
- A big balcony off the living and dining room can accommodate a dining table and some chairs for romantic alfresco meals.
3 Bedroom Family Unit for Rent at 3 Headland Road Repulse Bay
RentalHK$ 150,000 / month
Saleable Area2,767 sq. ft.
No of Bedrooms3
No of Bathrooms3
Include Government RateNo
Include Management FeeNo
Facilities / FeaturesCar Park
Building Info for 3 Headland Road
3 Headland Road 3 Headland Road Repulse Bay Southern District Hong Kong Island
Year of Completion1966
No of Storeys3
Units Per Floor2
I would like to receive updates for this building
Average Listing Price in Repulse Bay
For Saleable Area
HK$ 51 / month / sq. ft.
@HK$ 54 / month / sq. ft. is 6%ABOVE Average Listing Price in District
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by
Estate Agent. OneDay does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property
particulars. Please contact Estate Agent for full details and further information.