- Open views towards the surrounding buildings and lush green hills up to The Peak.
- Conveniently located in Mid-Levels Central within walking distance to the Ladies Recreation Club and Market Place by Jason's supermarket.
- Bright and spacious living room with attractive parquet flooring, spot lighting, concealed air-conditioning and large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- Glass door off the living room leads to the sunny balcony with glass balustrade.
- Separate dining room leads off the living room via elegant panelled doors.
- Master bedroom can fit a king-size bed and has three sets of built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with twin vanity counters, separate bath and standing rain shower.
- Second bedroom bedroom has dual aspect windows and a built-in wardrobe.
- Third bedroom is suitable as a kid's room, guest room or study.
- Welcoming kitchen has plenty of built-in cabinets, cooker, range hood and green views towards The Peak.
- Guest bathroom is located off the hallway and has a bath with shower wall attachment.
- Large helper's room can fit a bed and wardrobe and has a window and air-conditioning unit.
- Separate helper's bathroom and toilet are located off the utility room.
- Separate utility room is located off the kitchen and has a small utility balcony.
- Hallway has lots of storage space and a store room.
- Apartment is held in a BVI company structure.
- Good size balcony off the living room enjoys plenty of sunshine and is the perfect spot for a relaxing drink or barbecue.