- There are breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Cozy living room features floor-to-ceiling glass doors to the good-sized private terrace and has built-in cabinets for storage.
- Dining room would accommodate a large dining table and has lots of light through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- All three bedrooms are sunlit benefitting from the floor-to-ceiling windows. There are built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, and space to accommodate a queen-size bed in every room.
- Study with built-in desk and lots of built-in cabinet.
- Appliances such as gas and electric hob, range hood, oven, steamer, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer are installed in the kitchen.
- Additional guest powder room matches the standard of the ensuite bathrooms.
- Maid's room at the back of the kitchen comes with a bed and its own bathroom.
- Private roof terrace offers beautiful views of Stanley and is potentially your family's retreat.
- Living room terrace is another place for your outdoor furniture and plants.
- Kitchen is extended with a balcony.