- Breathtaking sea views and a partial view of the American Club from the balcony, living and dining room and master bedroom.
- Green mountain view and a view onto the facilities at The Manhattan from the second bedroom and the kitchen.
- Quality wooden flooring, window treatments, ceiling lights and split-type air-conditioning are provided throughout the apartment. Walls will be painted off-white.
- Open plan living and dining room is a diamond shape with a glass door opening to the balcony.
- Both bedrooms are large and feature lots of storage space in the floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Plentiful cabinets and appliances, such as gas hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge, as well as a breakfast counter in the galley kitchen.
- Utility room has space for a stackable washer and dryer.
- Master and guest bathrooms have an identical three-piece layout with bathtubs as well as mirrors above the built-in cabinets and basins.
- Maid's room with its own bathroom is fitted with a single bed.
- The seaview balcony is a nice place to put a chair or small table set for a drink and relax.
- Clubhouse provides indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, sauna/jacuzzi and restaurant as well as other amenities. Shuttle service to Central and Stanley.