- Located in the hustle and bustle of Causeway Bay, one looks onto the buildings & streets in the neighourhood.
- This brand new renovated, two-bedroom, apartment in a post-war building is rare on the market.
- Modern flooring, lighting, and white painted walls throughout.
- Curtains will also be installed by the landlord.
- Modest-sized living and dining room and bedrooms for furniture configurations.
- Master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom and wardrobes.
- A generous, equipped, kitchen with lots of light-coloured cabinets and all needed appliances including built-in oven, microwave and gas hob stovetop, as well as freestanding three-door fridge.
- High quality sanitary ware and cabinetry in the two modern bathrooms.
- Utility area with stackable washer and dryer and a store room are located at the back of the kitchen.
- Unique extensive balcony can be accessed from the living and dining room and the master bedroom.