- Overlook the PMQ the creative hub where all the interesting exhibitions and designs are at offering high standard of living which a touch of greenery.
- Brand new contemporary residence on Aberdeen Street right opposite to the PMQ.
- The distinctive apartment design is highly efficient and elevates the quality of living.
- Living and dining room has floor-to-ceiling windows with opaque glass which brings ample natural light into this space. Rectangular shaped living and dining room is easy to arrange furniture.
- Master bedroom is large enough to fit a queen-size bed and has good space to put a big wardrobe.
- A state of the art kitchen by Bulthaup is equipped with gas flame hobs and oven by Miele.
- The bathroom stands between the living space and bedroom, providing a physical and acoustic separation between the two areas. A pivot door has been devised to allow the user to transform the bathroom space into a transitional space. Coupled with the light-coloured-marble finishes, the bathroom has never been such a pleasant space to dwell in.
- Open the balcony doors and bring the nice view into the living and dining room.
- Another balcony is accessed through the glass door in the master bedroom.