- Green open views situated in a leafy environment.
- Floor-to-ceiling French windows expose the living room to the natural environment.
- Dining room on a separate level overlooks the living room with direct access to the kitchen.
- Family room featuring high ceiling can be converted into a home theatre or game room.
- Master bedroom can comfortably accommodate a king-size bed and wardrobes. It leads to a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with dual basins.
- Three more generous-sized bedrooms to fit in queen-size beds. A smaller room can double as a study.
- Sunlit eat-in kitchen benefits from a glass wall and is fitted with lots of white cabinets, an extended service table, and built-in essential appliances such as gas stove with range hood, oven, and large double-door fridge.
- Utility room connecting to the kitchen houses the washer and dryer.
- Maid's quarters next to the utility room includes an exclusive bathroom.
- Two guest bathrooms and a powder room distributed amongst the levels ensure privacy and convenience.
- Grass garden with stone railings extending the living room on the ground level and would be a perfect playground for your children.
- Marvel the beautiful views on the private roof terrace while having a barbeque or alfresco dinner.