- Breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline.
- Unpolished light-colour wooden floorings and white painted walls and ceilings give the apartment a modern and bright look.
- Large split-level living and dining rooms enjoy the same sea view.
- Family room ideal for home entertainment.
- Two extra-large ensuite bedrooms plus three good-sized bedrooms (two of which ensuites,) provide various furnishing options.
- Open kitchen features lots of wooden cabinets and built-in appliances including gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and fridge.
- Utility room behind the open kitchen houses the washer and dryer.
- All four ensuite bathrooms have marbled walls and floors. The ensuites to the master bedroom and second bedroom provide both standing showers and full-sized bathtubs.
- An additional bathroom and powder room on different levels for your guests.
- Huge private roof terrace takes the glorious sunsetting scenery to a higher level and is a perfect place for alfresco dining and barbeque.
- Balcony extends the living room and allows the seaview to incorporate with the indoor space.