- Soothing natural green views of the rolling hills in the prestige Peak area.
- Stunning panoramic sea view of Southside and lush green view of the Peak.
- This majestic house boasts extraordinarily high ceiling and patio doors allowing for the greatest exposure to the natural environment.
- Enormous living and dining room on the ground level has several accesses to the unique wrap around terrace and swimming pool.
- First floor landing is a big family area, and there are two ensuite bedrooms on this same level.
- Up on the second level is the deluxe master suite with two rooms, can be used as a study, gym room or walk-in closet. Ensuite bathroom has nice fittings and spacious cabinets.
- There are two more bedrooms on the second floor, one of which has a neutral toned ensuite bathroom.
- Big open kitchen on the ground floor features high quality wooden cabinets; top notch built-in appliances including gas hobs, exhaust hood, microwave, big oven, fridge and dishwasher; as well as a wine cellar. An internal staircase connects the kitchen to the family room above.
- Guest bathroom and powder room are also nicely complete to match with the standard and design of the four ensuite bathrooms.
- Utility room and maid's room provide optional space for house keeping and storage purposes. Maid's washroom is nicely fitted out with shower.
- Relax and enjoy the sunshine in your huge private garden and swimming pool wrapping around the living and dining room.
- Enormous roof terrace allows for separate sections for outdoor lounge, barbecue and alfresco dining.