- Spectacular sea views across Stanley from the balcony, living and dining room, master bedroom and second bedroom. Looks onto Tai Tam area and the American Club's facilities to the right.
- Third and fourth bedrooms have green views towards the mountain as well as a nice view overlooking the tennis courts at Manhattan Heights.
- Quality wooden floors, off-white paint, split-type air-con and curtains provided.
- Spacious living and dining room and large master bedroom are very bright thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows across the front.
- Second bedroom is also big. Two remaining bedrooms are smaller but still of good size for beds and desks or cabinets.
- All bedrooms include built-in wardrobes.
- Master bathroom has separate shower and bath, and the guest bathroom has a bathtub.
- Kitchen has all essential appliances including an oven, three-hob gas stove, range hood and extra large fridge freezer. A table near the large window for a cozy breakfast inside the kitchen.
- Utility room is equipped with washer, dryer and a sink.
- Maid's room behind the utility room has its own bathroom.
- Balcony off the living and dining room could accommodate a small table set to enjoy the breathtaking ocean view.
- Clubhouse facilities including shuttle bus service to Stanley and Central are provided for residents.