- Calming sea views can be enjoyed from any room in the house.
- Conveniently located minutes from the Repulse Bay Shopping Centre.
- Spacious living and dining room offers many options for furniture arrangement.
- Taking the internal staircase up to the master bedroom which has two long windows bringing in natural light.
- Cream coloured marble and mirrored medicine cabinets in the renovated master bathroom.
- Second bedroom with a seaview also includes an ensuite bathroom with a custom shower.
- Third bedroom can easily fit a queen-sized bed and desk.
- Fourth bedroom includes an L-shaped custom desk with bookshelves above.
- A two-door fridge, gas hob cooktop, built-in microwave, oven, and wine fridge in the renovated modern kitchen.
- In addition to the guest bathroom, there is a guest powder room located on the ground floor.
- Helper's quarters is connected to the kitchen and includes a bathroom.
- Living area spills out to the private garden giving your children an area to play.
- Enjoy some quiet time on the north facing balcony accessed upstairs.
- Private roof terrace for you to catch the sun.
- Includes two covered car parks.