- Beautiful views of the Pak Pat Shan mountain and Tai Tam Bay sea.
- This Meditteranean-style house with garden and balconies captures mavelous seaview.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows bring ample natural sunlight into the house.
- Living and dining room on the ground level is extended with a garden and a balcony through floor-to-ceiling concertina doors and features a contemporary open kitchen equipped with built-in gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, washer and dryer.
- All of the bedrooms are on the first flooor for privacy.
- Master bedroom is large enough to fit a king-size bed and includes a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Separate bath and shower facilities in the master bathroom to suit different mood and needs after a tiring day.
- Second and third bedrooms are sizeable and great built-in storage space.
- The guest bathroom is matched with the tone of the master bathroom.
- Study room with glass opening and a built-in bookshelves and desk and sofa could alternatively be a family or lounging room.
- Glass-walled corrior leads to the utility room and two maid's rooms with a maid's bathroom.
- Manicured garden lined with real grass and a long balcony extend the living and dining room and provide excellent outdoor space for a family getaway.
- Master bedroom balcony provides quiet outside space for you to relax.
- Carport enough to park three to four cars.