- Beautiful view overlooking the yachts at the pier and the sea, as well as the green islands and mountain.
- Luxury family home with excellent layout and split-type air-conditioning throughout.
- Spacious combined living and dining room with extra large windows and fitted lighting. Wonderful storage in the fitted cabinets and cupboards.
- All four bedrooms are of good size to accommodate beds and wardrobes. The huge master bedroom includes built-in wardrobes.
- Open kitchen and enclosed kitchen tailor made for Chinese and Western cooking. Miele electric and gas hops, oven, coffee maker, wine cellar, large fitted fridge and barbaque stoves are installed.
- Master bathroom is beautifully finished in beige natural stone decor and features a white jacuzzi bathtub, a state of the art lavatory, two basins, as well as built-in TV. Guest bathroom in the same elegant natural stone includes a standing shower.
- Maid's room has its own washroom and is connected to the utility area which accommodates the washer and dryer.
- Sun-swept balcony is accessed via large sliding glass doors off the living area and is big enough to accommodate a small table and chairs.
- Smaller kitchen balcony is useful for anything from drying your laundry to growing plants.