- Green countryside views of the surrounding area.
- Three-storey garden house secluded in the natural environment of Sai Kung.
- Spacious living and dining with tile flooring is filled with fresh air through the floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors opening towards the private garden and terrace.
- Family room is perfect for games and home entertainment.
- Master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a king-sized bed and wardrobe. Ensuite bathroom features double basins and rain shower.
- Two further, similar-sized, bedrooms would each suit a queen-sized bed and a wardrobe.
- Fourth bedroom next to the third bedroom and family room can be used as a walk-in closet or storeroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with built-in gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, dishwasher and wine fridge, as well as free-standing two-door fridge.
- A well maintained guest bathroom on each level.
- Maid's room includes wardrobe, washer and dryer. There is space to add a single bed and cabinets.
- Storage under the internal staircase to keep large items.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
- Private garden extending to the terrace to become a huge outside area to get away.
- Balconies off the family room and master bedroom are perfect to unwind the day.