- Fantastic green and city views out towards the Central Business District.
- Brand new renovated duplex unit with light wood floors, neutral decor and split air-con throughout.
- Generous-size rooms with plenty of storage options, a great family dwelling!
- Seperate living and dining rooms on split levels.
- Living room with dual aspect windows for lots of natural lighting and leads to the study room with glass panel partition and built in storage.
- Dining room with mirrored feature wall concealing additional storage space behind and also leads to the balcony through sliding glass doors.
- Family room on lower level offers a cosy retreat for less informal gatherings.
- Master bedroom with two seperate built in wardrobes, dressing table and drawers leads to an ensuite bathroom with shower over bath tub, through a concealed door.
- Second ensuite bedroom also with built in wardrobe and freestanding shower.
- Third bedroom and fourth bedrooms also facilitated with built-in storage and desk.
- Kitchen is well equipped with three ring gas hob, seperate built in oven and microwave, double fridge freezer leading to the utility room which accommodates seperate washer and dryer machines.
- Guest bathroom with freestanding shower.
- Guest powder room can be accessed from the dining room.
- Maid's room, seperate bathroom and rear entrance are accessed from the utility room.
- Access the balcony from the dining area to admire the great view.