- Looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Long rectangular-shaped living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling feels airy.
- Bedrooms are all very well lit. Second bedroom enjoys two aspect views.
- Master bedroom can fit for a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Second and third bedrooms can each fit for a single bed or a study desk with chair.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove and fridge.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good-sized utility room holds the washer dryer and has fitted shelves.
- Balcony accessed from the living and dining room for fresh air.