- Open views of the greenery in the Mid-levels area as well as a neighbourhood view.
- Large separate dining and living rooms on different levels.
- A large TV cabinet featured in the living room with wall-to-wall sliding windows opening onto the balcony. Rear window in the dining room promotes cross ventilation.
- A built-in cabinet with mirror doors in the generous family area provides more useful storage space.
- Master bedroom can fit king-size bed and has built-in cabinets and built-in wardrobes spanning from walls to walls.
- Other two bedrooms are also large with built-in wardrobes and wall-to-wall windows providing ample natural light.
- U-shaped cabinets with countertops, built-in gas hob and exhaust hood are provided in the kitchen, leading to a utility area suitable for laundry use.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room has built-in bed cum storage leading to the maid's bathroom.
- A walk-out working platform attached to the kitchen can also be used for laundry.
- Balcony brings fresh air into the living room and offers space for plants.