- Open views extending from the neighbouring buildings to the sea.
- Looks down onto the green garden of the development from the balcony.
- Living and dining room is easy to furnish and features glass sliding doors to the balcony and a rear window bringing in cross breeze and ample natural light.
- Master bedroom with a wooden built-in wardrobe can comfortably accommodate a king-size bed.
- Second and third bedrooms would suit queen-size beds, or single beds plus wardrobes.
- White cabinets and essential appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, fridge and washer dryer are installed in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms are very well maintained.
- Balcony accessed via the sliding glass door from the living and dining room brings the fresh air and views indoor.
- Family oriented clubhouse offers a children's outdoor playground and a swimming pool.