- Open views of the surrounding buildings and the Wan Chai and Happy Valley districts from the balcony and front windows of the living and dining room and master bedroom.
- Green hills and neighbourhood buildings are seen from the rest of the apartment.
- Colonial apartment with high ceiling, high efficiency and balcony off the living and dining room.
- L-shaped living and dining room with windows on both sides to provide air circulation.
- Built-in wardrobes are fitted in all of the bedrooms.
- Large master ensuite bedroom also has access to the living room balcony, with room for a king bed and a desk or vanity table.
- Second ensuite bedroom is of nice size with two-aspect windows.
- Third ensuite bedroom could be a study or guest room with space for a double bed, desk and shelves.
- Lots of white cabinets and essential appliances are provided in the kitchen.
- Master ensuite bathroom with glass door shower is well maintained. Bathtubs are featured in the second and third ensuite bathrooms.
- Utility room and maid's room is useful for laundry and storage.
- Maid's bathroom located next to the utility room.
- Large balcony accessed from the living and dining room is the perfect place for relaxation and alfresco dinner.
- A few minutes walk via the stairway at the end of Shui Fai Terrace to the shops and restaurants in Wanchai.
- Minibuses routes to Causeway Bay and Central below the building.