- Panoramic seaview of the Aberdeen Marina's Club from the living room and the bedrooms.
- Take a look onto the typhoon shelter and the Aberdeen district from the master bedroom.
- Newly painted white walls and light wooden flooring throughout.
- Combined living and dining room allows many furnishing options.
- Enlarged master bedroom can fit a double bed and includes a built-in wardrobe.
- Second and third bedrooms both with deep marble sills are suitable for guests or study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with built-in appliances such as gas stove, exhaust hood and fridge.
- Modern bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Store room provides optional storage space and holds the washing machine.