- Expansive views over the city and a part of the Harbour from the balcony and almost all rooms in the flat.
- One bedroom is looking towards the rear of the flat and has a neighbourhood view.
- Huge living and dining room with full height concertina doors opening to the balcony can easily be divided into rooms.
- Employing different types of floorings in the living and dining room to create a visual separation between the two areas.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and one wall of built-in wardrobes can fit a queen-size bed and additional furniture.
- Other two bedrooms can fit double beds and desks. There is also a large built-in wardrobe in the second bedroom.
- Big renovated kitchen comes equipped with all essential appliances and more than enough cabinet space.
- Master bathroom and guest bathroom are fitted with showers.
- Two maid's rooms are conveniently located next to the maid's bathroom.
- Large balcony can fit a bench or a set of table and chairs.