- South-facing windows of living and dining room, kitchen, guest bathroom and third bedroom enjoy lush green views of the tranquil Hong Kong Green Trail near Bowen Road jogging path.
- North-facing windows are of the residential neighbourhood of Monmouth and Star Street areas.
- Walls are painted in lightly tinted shades of white, and there are nicely maintained dark wooden floor throughout the apartment, giving it a very warm cozy feel.
- Rectangular living and dining room with windows on opposite sides and has space for a dining table with chairs, sofa, and cabinets with TV.
- Master bedroom has direct access to the third bedroom, which is currently used as a walk-in closet with two tall built-in wooden wardrobes. Two windows make the third bedroom bright enough to even serve as a baby room.
- Second bedroom features a tall built-in wooden wardrobe opposite the window.
- Fitted kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Master bathroom is nicely renovated and features a corner-type shower cabin, while the guest bathroom also features an extra slip top-loading washer/spinner.
- The window-type dehumidifier in the bathrooms allow garments to dry on the rails provided.