- Overlooking the green, the city and a part of the harbour from the living and dining room, master bedroom and second bedroom.
- Look around the neighbourhood from the third bedroom.
- Nicely renovated flat with white floor tiles, off-white painted walls and ceiling, curtains on big windows, recessed lights and central air-con.
- Management fees, car park and air-con fees all inclusive. Landlord will repaint the walls and bring the window frames to government standard.
- L-shaped living and dining room is fronted by floor-to-ceiling windows and has access to the balcony through sliding glass doors.
- Master bedroom could fit a king or queen bed and bedside tables. Two aspect windows draw excellent air-circulation. A built-in desk, shelves and hanging rods are provided in the generous walk-in closet.
- Second and third bedroom are also large and has with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes. Room would easily fit in double beds and more furniture.
- Essential appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave are installed in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms are complete with quality tiling, modern fixtures and cabinets all in white colour.
- A dishwasher is installed in the utility room, and the washer and separate dryer are in the maid's room.
- Maid's room is fitted with a bed and cabinets and is located next to the maid's bathroom.
- Sit and relax on the balcony hanging high above the city and admire the fireworks.
- Minibus routes just in front of the building going down to Admiralty and Central.