- Vibrant city views of the colourful Wan Chai neighbourhood.
- This is a real gem to have in the heart of the city where you can enjoy relaxing outdoor meals while watching the trams roll by down below.
- Beautiful modern apartment with white walls and ceilings throughout and split-level air-conditioning to keep you cool during the hot summer months.
- Rectangular shape combined living and dining room offers enough space to accommodate a sofa with entertainment system and a dining table with four chairs.
- Master bedroom is big enough for a decent-size bed. Curtains and a large flat-screen TV are provided.
- Second bedroom can be converted into a walk-in closet to hold all your garments and leave you more space in the master bedroom.
- Western style kitchen will fridge freezer, washer dryer, stove, range hood, microwave and even a TV so you can watch your favourite show while cooking.
- Guest bathroom with bathtub and shower hose is decorated elegantly with a touch of ""bling"" and a large mirror to feed your vanity. Extra storage space can be found in the cabinet under the sink.
- North-facing balcony is accessed via large sliding French windows off the living and dining room and enjoys the occasional fresh breeze from the harbour.