- Unique, colonial style, low-rise apartment with two private treed gardens.
- Lush green mountain view of the Peak from the balcony, living room and bedrooms.
- Very quiet environment with frest air and lovely breeze from the South.
- Barely 15 minutes drive to town, or take the MTR via mini buses. All sorts of public transports to all directions including the airport buses.
- Five minutes walk to the Commercial complex for shops, mini banks, super market, wet market and restaurants. An indoor communal full-sized swimming pool and tennis courts are also available.
- This rarely available garden sanctuary boasts impressive renovation of approx. HK$1.50M, high ceilings as well as high space efficiency. It is offered unfurnished so the new occupants will have the greatest space to decorate their own home.
- Finished to the highest specifications all throughout with cream-colour painted walls, white ceiling, good quality elm wood flooring.
- L-shaped living and dining room is easy to furnish, with sliding glass doors opening onto a green-view balcony.
- Two arches with white louve doors in the living and dining room emphasize the colonial character of the property.
- Two double-sized bedrooms feature wonderful storage space in the built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes with louver doors painted white to blend well with the walls.
- Master bedroom can comfortably accommodate a king bed and cabinets.
- Second bedroom was enlarged by knocking in another bedroom and can accommodate a queen-size bed. A study area connecting to this room is fitted with built-in louver-door wardrobes and book shelves and has space to fit a large desk.
- The 100 s.f. open plan style kitchen is equipped with air-conditioning and all needed appliances such as double-door refrigerator, large and tall wine cellar, cooker and oven, dish washer and an additional small refrigerator for BBQ party. Mosaic wall adds a modern Italian touch. There are also plenty of white corian service tops to cook for a party, and a center island to gather around for a good conversation and drinks.
- Clean white bathroom features an oval bathtub with shower attachment, oval basin on white marble countertop with storage underneath, and a mosaic tiled wall.
- Upper and lower gardens cover approx 1,200 s.f. of the land.
- Relax in the gardens and listen to the birds singing, watch the butterflies dancing and admire the beautiful movements of the carps in the private pond.
- There is a large gas barbeque, as well as water and electricity supply on the upper garden for you to entertain your friends.
- Plant your fruits and herbs on the lower garden to lead a healthy life.
- A balcony accessed from the living area offers options for an outdoor breakfast and drinks.
- A 300 s.f.back garden can be accessed from the kitchen. It includes a big air-con garden shed that provides extra space for storage or various other purposes.