- Looking down to the swimming pool and garden podium of the development.
- Out-stretching views to the greenery and the sea.
- Efficient two-bedroom apartment in Repulse Bay, just stone's throw to the beach.
- Waxed wooden flooring, white painted walls and ceilings, and fitted lights are in good condition.
- Spacious rectangular-shaped living and dining room has full height sliding glass doors leading out to the balcony.
- Bedrooms are large enough to accommodate queen-size beds and include ensuite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes.
- Guest bathroom as well as the ensuites are the original finishes with marble and granite decor.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances including built-in oven and washer dryer, fridge and microwave.
- Balcony can fit a dining table and chairs for alfresco dinners.