- Breathtaking sea views and a partial view of the American Club from the balcony, living and dining room and master bedroom.
- Green mountain view and a view onto the facilities at The Manhattan from the second bedroom and the kitchen.
- Parquet flooring, off-white paint, curtains and central air-conditioning are provided throughout the apartment.
- Open plan living and dining room is a diamond shape with a glass door opening to the balcony.
- Both bedrooms are large and feature lots of storage space in the floor-to-ceiling built-in louver-door wardrobes. There are additionally a built-in desk and wall-to-wall shelves in the second bedroom.
- Plentiful cabinets and appliances, such as gas hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge, as well as a breakfast counter in the kitchen.
- Stackable washer and dryer are in the utility room.
- Master and guest bathrooms are an identical layout with bathtubs, mirrors and built-in cabinets under the basins.
- Maids room with its own bathroom is fitted with lots of cabinets and shelves.
- The seaview balcony is a nice place to put a chair or small table set for a drink and relax.
- Clubhouse provides indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, sauna/jacuzzi and restaurant as well as other amenities. Shuttle service to Central.