- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes and marble flooring.
- The original layout has been modified to give a larger master bedroom.
- The master bedroom is facilitated with a walk-in closet..
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Wooden flooring and painted walls and ceilings of the bedrooms give a neutral background for furniture of any style.
- Stylish bathrooms and kitchen are designed using the same colour scheme and types of material, creating a sense of contingency.
- The kitchen is newly renovated with white tiled walls and lots of good quality wooden cabinets.
- The utility room is a good laundry area with washer/dryer installed.
- The inside living space benefits from the view of the balcony outside.
- Planning and styling the balcony so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.