- Standing at a convenient location in the Midlevels area, this apartment has great open views over the city skyline and a part of the harbour.
- Renovated apartment with optional furniture.
- Contemporary decor with extensive use of mirrors, glass and lighting to create an open and light environment.
- Numerous windows surround bring in cross breeze.
- L-shaped living and dining room allows for convenient arrangement of furniture.
- A glass wall separates the master bedroom from the living area and gives an open plan feel to the apartment. A big built-in wardrobe and a queen-size bed in neutral colours are provided in the bedroom.
- Open kitchen includes white cabinets with black service tops, built-in gas hob, exhaust hood, and fridge freezer.
- Neutral toned bathroom features a standing shower with dark mosaic tiled walls, black cabinets with white countertop, as well as white tiled walls and sanitary ware.
- The huge private roof terrace is a wonderful outdoor lounge, barbeque and dining area. The washer dryer is installed on the roof terrace for laundry service.