- Spectacular and unobstructed views of Repulse Bay Beach from the balcony, master bedroom and third bedroom.
- Green view of the hills can be seen from the dining room, second ensuite bedroom and fourth bedroom.
- Walls will be painted white, and wooden flooring will be polished before handover.
- Separate living room and dining room are both bright and of good size.
- Large master bedroom includes a dressing area, a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Second ensuite bedroom and third bedroom can fit double bed plus other furniture and come with built-in wardrobes.
- Two guest bathrooms have enough space to place queen-size beds and wardrobes.
- Big galley kitchen provides lots of cabinets along with essential appliances, leading to a small room with more built-in storage shelves.
- Utility room holds the washer and dryer.
- Two ensuites and the guest bathroom are all well maintained in the original fittings.
- Maids room located next to the utility room enjoys its own bathroom.
- Living and dining room has glass sliding doors opening to the balcony which is large enough to accommodate a table with four chairs.
- Clubhouse facilities and shuttle service are available for residents.