- Picturesque views of the sea and mountains to be enjoyed from the balconies and terrace.
- Magnificent sea view is captured from all the rooms, but green views from the third and fourth bedrooms.
- Beautiful renovation for this rare duplex penthouse. Lots of full height windows and outdoor space for a family to appreciate the stunning vista.
- Internal spiral staircase connects the two levels.
- Spacious L-shaped living and dining room is extended with two balconies.
- Huge master bedroom can easily fit a king-size bed and includes a large built-in wardrobe. Ensuite provides separate shower and bathtub.
- Other three bedrooms also have ensuite facilities and built-in wardrobes, and each room can accommodate a queen-size bed. One of the bedrooms is located on the lower level, while all other bedrooms are on the upper level.
- Gourmet kitchen features abundance cabinets and needed appliances, such as gas and electric range hob, exhaust hood, microwave, built-in oven and big fridge.
- Guest powder room matches the elegance of the ensuites with granite and marble finishes.
- Utility room accessed from the kitchen accommodates separate washer and dryer.
- There is also a maid's bathroom at the back of the kitchen, whereas the maid's room is located independently on the upper level.
- Two balconies bring excellent breeze into the living and dining room and can fit chairs and plants.
- A good size terrace with brick walls and wood decking extends the second bedroom on the upper level, perfect for patio table and chairs.
- Clubhouse facilities and shuttle service for residents.