- Wonderful green views across the Peak and Aberdeen Country Park.
- Arranged over three floors with a private roof terrace, this contemporary townhouse offers luxurious space and comfort in tranquil surroundings.
- Split-level living and dining room with built-in fireplace and large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- A family room is located on the ground floor with floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto a stylish terrace with private swimming pool.
- Master bedroom features a built-in plasma television, two separate walk-in closets and a luxury marble bathroom with separate bathtub, rain shower and double vanity counters.
- Three further bedrooms, of which two are ensuites, have fitted wardrobes and are spacious enough for any creative design and furnishings.
- An additional family room is located off the first floor and can be used as a yoga / fitness room with expansive mirrored walls and an adjoining sauna room.
- Beautiful fully equipped kitchen features Sub-Zero fridge-freezer, Gaggenhau gas hob, range hood, oven, microwave, coffee machine, steam oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar counter. Sliding doors can close off the kitchen if desired.
- An additional closed kitchen for Chinese cuisine is equipped with wok gas burner, powerful extraction hood and a fridge-freezer.
- Powder room is also located off the kitchen and has attractive fittings and finishes.
- Maids' quarters includes two maid's rooms, a maid's washroom and a laundry area with extra large washer-dryer.
- Private terrace and swimming pool located off the family room offers the perfect place to take a refreshing swim. Professional swimming pool management will be included in the rental.
- Stylish roof terrace is perfect for alfresco entertaining with a comfortable outdoor lounge area, built-in barbecue and sink, and a covered dining area with seating for ten guests.
- Decked terrace off the dining room can fit a table and chairs and overlooks the swimming pool.
- Balcony off the second bedroom with lush green views.