- Breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline along Sai Kung Harbour.
- Green surrounding and eye-stretching views towards the mountain afar.
- Bright accommodations with many large windows bringing in the natural environment and sunlight.
- Generous rectangular-shaped living and dining room is accented with Asian style hanging light, false ceiling and concealed lighting and benefits from full height glass doors opening onto a balcony.
- Master bedroom has own balcony, an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, and built-in wardorbe. Room capable to accommodate king-size bed, make-up table and couch.
- Second and third bedrooms can fit queen-size beds and wardrobes.
- Fully fitted kitchen includes built-in gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, dish washer, and washer dryer.
- Guest bathroom is newly renovated and provides a shower cubicle.
- Helper's room with air-con is located next to the kitchen and is able to fit a single bed and a wardrobe.
- Huge private roof terrace with seaview provides excellent outdoor space for barbeque and sunbathing.
- Lounge and relax on the balcony adjoining the living and dining room.
- Your beautiful day begins with an outdoor breakfast or brunch on the master bedroom balcony.
- Mini-bus routes directly to Sai Kung Town within 10mins.