- Looks out to the nearby buildings with a partial view of the Harbour.
- Partially furnished three bedroom apartment.
- Cleverly designed with lot of fixtures and built-ins.
- A white scroll-down screen and a projector transform the spacious living area into a movie theater.
- Master bedroom in split-level design has a modern ensuite bathroom divided by glass wall.
- Second bedroom accessed via full length sliding doors can be fully opened to extend the living and dining room.
- Third bedroom is used as a walk-in closet at the entrance has fitted metal rods.
- The large chef's kitchen features top of the line built-in appliances, including five-ring gas hob, exhaust hood, wide oven, microwave, two-door fridge and washer.
- Ensuite bathroom is tastefully designed with mosaic walls.
出租HK$ 38,000 / 月
Panorama Gardens (景雅花園) was built in 1989 and at the time virtually all units had a commanding panoramic sea view but as with most buildings in Hong Kong a number of different buildings started to appear in front blocking the sea view for a number of the units. However to this day most of the upper floor units still enjoy a command sea view. The building has a lovely swimming pool I(泳池) on the Podium floor (equivalent to 4th floor) very large for an individual building, that offers sunbathing opportunities from 9am to 2pm. On the other side of the podium is a small children's play area. The 1st three floors of the building are for car parking spaces and together there are ~22 parking spaces.