- Sublime four-storey detached house standing in a secured compound comprising eight families.
- Stunning sea view of Repulse Bay can be enjoyed from all levels of the house.
- Elegant waterfront house in clean and simple interior design with a private elevator.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, complemented by white walls and ceilings and a combination of marble and wooden floorings, expose the house fully to the natural light and views.
- Enter the house into the family room, with the living room downstairs and three spacious bedrooms upstairs.
- Further down to the dining room with a bathroom, as well as a study room with extraordinarily high ceiling.
- Gourmet bright-white kitchen next to the dining room features an abundance of minimal designed cabinets and built-in appliances including gas stove, exhaust hood, oven and frigerator.
- Two ensuite bathrooms, a guest bathroom and a powder room were upgraded in recent years.
- Maid's quarters with bathroom, laundry room and store room purposefully serve a big family.
- Wonderful outdoor space for a family to spend the holidays, including a spacious private terrace with trees off the family room, and three additional tiled terraces off the living room, dining room and master bedroom.
- Make the most of the gorgeous scenery on the private roof terrace.