- Green views of the secluded low-rise development and communal garden of Hiram's Villa, as well as the lush mountain.
- Attic-style high ceilings throughout the villa and the stone fireplace featured in the living and dining room give a colonial, cozy feel. Couch, sofa, and dining table with four chairs are comfortably set under the chandeliers with space to add more furniture.
- Master bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a king-sized bed. Ensuite bathroom provides a bathtub and a built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom with light yellow painted walls includes built-in cabinet and space to add a queen-sized bed and wardrobe.
- Third bedroom with pink painted walls comes with a double-sized bedbase.
- Yellow cabinets with grey countertops, combined stove and oven, and exhaust hood are fitted in the kitchen.
- Guest bathroom has a retro design with black marbled walls, classic wall light, and a shower with checkered floor.
- Maid's quarters and maid's bathroom is accessed from the kitchen offering space for a single bed and storage.
- Furniture is optional.
- Go for a walk in the communal garden of the development.