Looks onto the surrounding buildings and trees, with a partial view of Hong Kong Park and Central Business District.
- This one of a kind apartment has been renovated to a high standard with care on maintaining the colonial essence. It is offered unfurnished but its spacious layout offers numerous furnishing possibilities.
- Spacious open plan living and dining room features beautiful floor-to-ceiling french doors along one side leading to the expansive private terrace. Electric fireplace and high ceilings give the room a cozy and airy ambiance.
- Master bedroom accommodates a king-size bed and features great built-in wardrobes and french door leading to a smaller private terrace. Ensuite bathroom is modern and large, providing good cabinet space under the marble countertop, and a glass-doored shower.
- Built-in desk and wardrobes are fitted in the second bedroom, with room remained to add a queen-size bed.
- Third bedroom situated at the corner of the apartment enjoys two-aspect views and also includes built-in wardrobes.
- Top of the line kitchen is complete with lots of white cabinets and service tops, all needed appliances, and a center island for breakfast or commuting with friends.
- Good-sized guest bathroom is a similar design as the ensuite bathroom with shower, cabinets and marble countertop.
- Washer and dryer are installed in the good-sized maid's quarters with attached bathroom.
- Big terrace extending from the living and dining room would make a wonderful outdoor dining and sitting area.
- Use the master room terrace for quiet reading and breakfast, or make it a lovely garden for morning excercise.